Location: A 10-acre site adjacent to the Housatonic River with approximately 4 acres to developed land and 6 acres of tidal salt marsh. The boat club has existed on site since 1887, with the original main clubhouse still in existence.
Location: A portion of the existing church grounds currently undeveloped. The site is in the historic district for the Town of Monroe and requires approval of both the historic commission and zoning boards.
Location: Small level site along business corridor in Milford Connecticut.